Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Beautiful

This is by FAR the best flash movie I have ever seen. It actually feels like a live action movie.. Just love that gritty post-apocalyptic feel to it! Although I don’t agree with the big breasted blonde character (too obvious), but what the hell.. us geeks need something to drool over right? lol

Technically and artistically, this film is beautifully shot.. I just love the camera work!

I can’t wait to see more of this… Would buy the DVD if it was a feature length movie!

Roadkill Roadkill

what the fuck!?

ANNOYING SOUND IN THE OPRE-LOADER!
weird film..
..but i like!

Skippy the Piss-Boy Skippy the Piss-Boy

This is soo fucked-up!

BUT I LOVE IT!
Its too funny!

Taliban Twister Taliban Twister

THIS IS SHIT!

I am not Muslim, nor do I support Any radical group, or terrorism – what happened in NYC was bad, but the only thing I’m going to say is that this shit is WRONG!

Say what you want about Taliban or terrorists, but you should leave religion out of it.. and all you dumb fucks that think that Palestine was celebrating when it happened.. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES! Its been proven that the footage the AMERICAN NEWS CHANNELS showed you was OLD! Yes, that’s right… it was from a long time ago.. it was only shown to you to fuel American hatred towards Muslims even more!

SO FUCK All you idiots that believe all the bullshit you read and see on the on CNN etc.. Just OPEN YOUR EYES!

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

Pure Class!

This is toooo FUNNY!
Love the sense of humour and the voice-acting!

America's  A.S.S America's A.S.S

Tracy is Fucking SEXY!

Yep...

Bro, you gotta sort out the voice acting, you sounded half alseep or something.. other than that, it was funny!

But i think The Murdered Lady should have won.. that was too funny.. "Why Dont you Help me"!

Also, I think Tracy is damn HOT (for a cartoon).. was she your ex or something man? Anyway, you should have her wearing less cloths and get some girls voices and give her a personality.. and then have her get Screwed by the Host.. err.. maybe not!

Cool.. later, i'm outa here!

PuppyMunch PuppyMunch

NICE!

GOOD!

Badman!!! Badman!!!

I liked the Music!

I especially liked the way the storm-troopers were doing that funky walk!

Also, i liked the Silly Darth Vader Scene, lifting the Storm-Trooper!

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Nice Style!

Its good, but not as much as everyone says it is!

The Ghost could have been better-but i like the Angles and Music! They added some atmosphere!

Neo-Bender SE Neo-Bender SE

Absolute Beauty!

I loved this.. i dont give a FUCK what anybody else says! This is Genious!